Senior Civil Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Senior/Principle Civil Engineer (Water) to join us here at Aqua Consultants.
What we do:
Aqua Consultants are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a wide range of Asset Management, Engineering and Commercial services to our clients across the water, energy and environment sectors, across the UK.
Who we are:
Aqua is established on a solid foundation of diversity – diversity of skills, cultures, personalities, perspectives and experiences. It is this diversity that unifies our team and enables us to offer holistic and innovative solutions to our clients most pressing needs.
The ‘Aqua’ culture is a set of values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours that creates a family-like environment within our workplace, something we call the ‘Aqua Family.’
We are an ambitious team who live our values of Growth, Accountability, Integrity Innovation, Empathy and Fun.
Our Vision – Growth through SHARED CAPABILITY
Our Mission – Growing sustainable value for future generations
We are seeking a qualified and motivated Chartered or Incorporated Civil Engineer to join our highly entrepreneurial engineering consultancy business.
We have offices located in Bradford, Exeter, and South Wales, at present, roles are flexible, involving a mixture of remote and office-based working and the ideal candidate will be able to visit one of our offices on a regular basis.
Site visits may also be required on an ad-hoc basis.
The successful candidate will have the following essential criteria:
- Significant post-graduate experience in engineering design, ideally in water and wastewater infrastructures.
- Relevant Engineering degree.
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status (e.g. CEng/IEng with ICE).
- Working knowledge of designers’ responsibilities under CDM; and a desire to eliminate risks and design out hazards.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, allowing you to confidently liaise with other team members and project stakeholders.
- Experience of co-ordinating multi-disciplinary engineering teams on complex projects.
- Full UK driving licence as extensive travel throughout the UK.
- Full UK permit for work or residency.
- Strong IT literacy including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and any other specialist computer packages (AutoCAD, etc).
What we would like to offer you:
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to purchase additional leave
- Pension scheme (6% employer, 4% employee)
- Company mobile phone and laptop provided
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Life Assurance Scheme 4x annual salary
- Electric car scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (with access to GP appointments, Physio appointments and Mental Health Support)
- Refer a friend scheme
If you feel you have the skills, personality, and experience, please apply today!