Strategy & Growth Project Manager
What we do:
Aqua Consultants are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a wide range of Asset Management, Engineering and Commercial services to our clients across the water, energy and environment sectors, across the UK.
Who we are:
Aqua is established on a solid foundation of diversity – diversity of skills, cultures, personalities, perspectives and experiences. It is this diversity that unifies our team and enables us to offer holistic and innovative solutions to our clients most pressing needs.
The ‘Aqua’ culture is a set of values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours that creates a family-like environment within our workplace, something we call the ‘Aqua Family.’
We are an ambitious team who live our values of Growth, Accountabilty, Integrity Innovation, Empathy and Fun.
Our Vision – Growth through SHARED CAPABILITY
Our Mission – Growing sustainable value for future generations
What we would like to offer you:
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to purchase additional leave
- Pension scheme (6% employer, 4% employee)
- Company mobile phone and laptop provided
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (with access to GP appointments, Physio appointments and Mental Health Support)
- Refer a friend scheme
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Strategy & Growth Project Manager to join us here at Aqua Consultants where you will report to our Client Director.
This will be on a hybrid working arrangement with use of our offices in Bradford or Exeter as required.
- Sat within the Strategy & Growth Business Unit reporting to the Director of Shared Capability, but with a remit to work with all Service Lines (Engineering, Asset Management, Commercial Services and Programme & Project Services)
- To own and manage the sales, tender and bid process in collaboration with key stakeholders. Including:
- Monitoring multiple channels and notifying relevant stakeholders of tender opportunities
- Assisting with the organisation and running of Go No Go meets, bid KO sessions, bid reviews and submission as well as gathering post-bid feedback and review details
- To assist the wider business by acting as the designated knowledge manager, responsible for gathering and collating case-studies of our work:
- Case studies will support the front end of the bid process in tender responses
- Case studies may also be used for marketing purposes in collaboration with Aqua’s creative design agency
- The role will require the Project Manager to contribute to bids by answering core and standard company information questions
- Escalate through the appropriate governance channels, any sales and tender risks or issues
- Supporting the Shared Capability & Client team and wider Strategy & Growth team with sales, tender and knowledge management requirements
- Promote sales and tender best practice within the organisation.
- To be modified and agreed on an individual basis – we are open to suggestion from the candidate on additional responsibilities
- All HR, sickness and holiday issues/ concerns or requests will be reported to the Aqua Consultants line manager
- Client Director on internal project reporting.
- Senior Leadership Team on sales & tender opportunities and progress
- External clients, as needed, on an opportunity by opportunity basis
If you feel you have the skills, personality, and experience, please apply today!
Why Aqua Consultants?
We are a fast growing organisation with highly experienced staff at the heart of everything we do. We offer more than just a day job – Aqua offers very competitive salaries and a great working environment. You’ll be able to input into the development and growth of our business whilst we help you progress in your career.
If you’re interested in finding out more then we want to hear from you.