Regulatory Business Planning
Level: 3 Price reviews in gas water or electric
Years of experience: 20+
- Achieve legal compliance with respect to Health Safety and the Environment
- Achieve the sales and financial objectives and targets established at a regional level or other instructions by the Financial Manager (FM) or Managing Director (MD)
- Control the commissions of Aqua Consultants Ltd in accordance with the contract and to meet the requirements of the MD and the customers.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, management leadership and disciplinary matters with Aqua Consultants Ltd personnel
- Marketing and Sales of Aqua Consultants Ltd.
- Operate, manage and control the Company Quality Assurance Management System (QMS), the Environmental Management System (EMS) and Health & Safety Management Systems (H&S) in accordance with instructions as laid out.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure that all activities are planned and carried out in a safe way that the Health & Safety Regulations are fully met at all times.
- Plan, implement and control activities, achieve objectives and follow the company procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure the minimum of waste results from all operations and that proper and effective standards of house keeping are maintained.
- Liaise with pertinent personnel to ensure product is meeting customer’s specifications and to ensure responsibilities and requirements under the Duty of Care and Health & Safety
- Regulations are fully met at all times.
- Collate all the regional IMS data as defined in the procedures and forward to the IMS manager for incorporation into the Aqua Consultants data pack.
In accordance with principles established by the MD and also as defined in Procedures.
- In accordance with instructions from the MD
- Some duties may be delegated to other qualified persons in accordance with the procedures.
- Trade and Industry associations, customers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors and regulatory authorities as necessary.
- Personnel as appropriate and in accordance with the Interface Procedures’.